cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow slow slow

VinyR
Fledgling

For the last week or so my 5g broadband speed is struggling to get above 2mbps until I reboot router then it goes up to over 100mbps for a while then drops again, my router is in the same place as always my signal is good at -80 average, I keep checking server status which says no issues!!!

My daughter is having exactly same issues, there is obviously something three are not telling us, if things don’t improve shortly I will have no other option than to cancel my contract early and get something reliable

I must add that when it’s running well it’s great, you just need to let customers know what’s going on.

when I took out this contract it was great and getting the average 150mbps as advertised but something as gone wrong 

4 REPLIES 4
Paddiewack
Superstar

Check the Three status page for any issues. Call tech support on 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 again. They should be able to give you more info. 

paulina6786
Active

I'm having the same issues. Network is decent when I first connect and then it drops to almost nothing. It's the same whether I reboot the router or just switch WiFi on/off a device. I don't normally have issues and this started yesterday. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello.

That's quite strange. Do you have a phone you can test out the Broadband SIM card in? If so, can you try that and see how the connection is while in the phone?

Pete. 

Thanks Pete - all sorted (albeit after 5 days of waiting for network issues to be resolved)!