cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolutely appalling service - read before signing up

Spw1980
Fledgling

I write this to help others make an informed choice. I took a 2 year 5G contact out in June '22. At the time, the store staff said their coverage map indicated there was just sufficient coverage and so sold me the contract. Of the 2 years I was tied in, there was not a single day the signal didn't drop out. It was impossible to watch a movie without having to reboot several times. Numerous visits you the shop failed to achieve any resolution as they stated the matter was now with the online team. On one such visit, the assistant checked the coverage map and admitted they should never have sold the contract.

When I tried to remedy either online or on the phone, there was no option to even discuss the matter. I even asked the store manager to show me what options to select to get to the right department and he had to concede defeat.

With no resolution, I reluctantly saw the connect out and cancelled at the first opportunity. I was then advised I would need to return the router. After several weeks of waiting for the return envelope, I received a number of emails stating I would be billed for the device. I visited the store to drop it off and was told this wasn't an option. The manager spent over an hour trying to resolve and even contacted other store managers. The best he could achieve was to arrange for a return envelope. This did arrive a week later and I fully returned via tracked Riyal Mail over three weeks ago. Today I received a bill for £105 for failing to ok return it. A further 45 mins on the phone, (meaning I have now doesn't over 7 hours alone trying to return the router) and they started they would investigate whether they had received the device, despite me quoting the tracking number, date/time/location posted and confirming where it was posted to. Not accepting this, I suggested unless it was resolved during the call I would seek legal advice. Their tunevchanged immediately and moments later, while still on the call, I received a text to say they had resolved it.

Please make your own mind up but as a result of our experience we have now cancelled 4 phone contacts as well as the broadband. As a final note, I challenge anyone reading this to let me know what options should be selected when calling their generic contact number to reduce such an issue...

0 REPLIES 0