Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rings before Voicemail

a_ukboy
Active

Hello, how is it possible to increase the number of rings before the voicemail kicks in? Thanks 

20 REPLIES 20
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey a_ukboy. It is possible to edit this setting, and you can choose between a 5, 10 or 15 second delay before your calls are diverted to voicemail. You can only change this setting with our help, so I've sent you a PM with more details on how to do that.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

Pazza
Fledgling

I need to be able to extend the number of rings to 20 or 30 seconds before Voicemail is activated 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Pazza,

I'm sorry, as StephR mentioned, we only support options for 5,10, or 15 seconds. But we'll certainly pass the feedback on that you'd prefer longer ring times.

JonathanB

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!

Hutchison-houns
Fledgling

My husband wants to change his to 5 second delay but can't find a way. He's tried phoning 333 but was sent to generic chat setup. So frustrating. Is there a simple way to contact Three on this? Why can't we manage this setting ourselves?

StephR
Employee
Employee

I'm really sorry the team didn't help your husband with this when he called, @Hutchison-houns. I'm not sure why the team would direct him elsewhere, as they should be able to help make that change. 

Was your husband able to connect via webchat? I've sent you a PM with a few extra details - if those settings haven't yet been updated, follow the steps there and we'll get things sorted for him.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

RJsMum
Fledgling
  • Please can you help me with similar?
wwindebank
Fledgling

HI I'm new to 3, can you tell me how i can shorten my number of calls please before voicemail. 

MikeSinnott
Fledgling

Hi there, Please can you tell me how to choose a shorter delay before calls are diverted ot voicemail. Think mine must be set to 15 secs. Thank you

cnasskau
Fledgling

I have a similar question, although I want to reduce the number of times the phone rings before the voicemail starts. Steph, can you send me a message about how to do that. Thanks