cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EERO

Geordie_Steve
Active

I have Three 5G broadband, which i ferl needs boosting for better performance across the house. I'm thinking about creating a mesh network and it seems that EERO is the preference. Is that correct?... What exactly should i purchase?... How do i set it up? (Plug one into the TG router and another two plugged in around the house?...

3 REPLIES 3
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello, Steve. 

A Mesh system is a good idea for increasing WiFi coverage throughout the household. eero is the one that we're currently recommending, but you're not limited to eero if you've seen another product you'd like to use. 

We're recommending eero for the following reasons: 

• Seamless Integration: eero works hand-in-hand with Three Broadband, ensuring you get the best possible performance and coverage throughout your home.
  • Easy Setup: Setting up eero is a breeze. The eero app guides you through the entire process, making it simple even for those who aren't tech-savvy.
  • Whole-Home Coverage: eero's mesh technology blankets your entire home with fast, reliable WiFi, eliminating dead zones and buffering.
  • Enhanced Security: eero Secure software provides an added layer of protection for your network and connected devices.

I can't advise you exactly what to purchase as I feel that's something you'd need to decide on, however I'd generally recommend a bundle of 3 as most systems come with that option and it's more cost effective. If you do that, then you can plug on into your Hub, and place the other 2 throughout the house as you mentioned. 

Pete. 

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Geordie_Steve
Active

Thank you

Your feedback is very clear and informative

I'll give it a go

Much appreciate

Geordie_Steve
Active

Apologies for messaging again and sounding stupid, but i want to get this right

I just searched for EERO mesh network and I'm given a number of options, from EERO 5, EERO 6 and EERO 6+ through to EERO 7... which is best to add to my Three Broadband network?... It also talks about coming with a EERO router.. Do I need this? --- I was expecting to plus one EERO into my Three 5G Router (or is what I do with the EERO router?)... and then place two of the EERO units around the house..

Thanks in advance