Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extremely slow speeds on 5G

waquzy
Regular

https://ibb.co/pj2j3bT 

I have been experiencing extremely slow 5G speeds on my IPhone 14 Pro since Tuesday. I’m on unlimited plan. Any ideas? 

• 5G
16 REPLIES 16
Paddiewack
Superstar

You don’t mention whether it only happens in the same location? If so it’s worth checking the Three status page to check for any issues. 

waquzy
Regular

Sorry my bad. It happens everywhere and not in just one location. 

waquzy
Regular

Also, my area has no reported outages. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

IMG_0164.png

It goes without saying that if it was confined to one area then it’s probably the network,but it points to your handset. You could try resetting your network settings. I’m getting between 600/700 download on my iPhone 12 here in very rural West Norfolk which is obviously more than acceptable. 

waquzy
Regular

I’ve done all the resets one could think of. Nothing has helped. 😞 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Do you have access to another 5g device to put your sim into for comparison purposes? That’s probably your next move. 

waquzy
Regular

Yes. I have an iPhone SE, same dreadful speeds. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Then I’m out of ideas. Might be worth speaking to customer service asking about network congestion. It’s apparently not your devices,nor is any work being carried out in the postcode you’re in or any other area you’ve been experiencing problems so I’m guessing that’s the issue. I wish you good luck. 

waquzy
Regular

The results are all over the place: 

IMG_0378.jpeg