cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home

Olamide
Fledgling

Hi 

i am Olamide Balikis Olayiwola, I was born **/**/****.

I went to 3 office on 4th of august 2023, and I was given home board band, the contract has been canceled cos it is not what I need, I was told I will get a bad delivered to my home address so I can actually put the home board band in it and then return it to the nearest post office, that has been a serious challenge for me for the past 4 weeks I have canceled the contract l. I received a mail from 3 today that it is 30 days and I am yet to return the home board band, and that the cancellation has been closed. This is not my fault but from whosoever that is incharge of the bag that am supposed to receive. I need help please on what to do.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can’t help you with your query but I would strongly suggest you contact customer services and also edit and remove your date of birth from your message as you’re leaving yourself vulnerable to identity theft. 

Avondale
Rising star

@Olamide 

If you collected a Three hub from one of the retail stores - presumably that's what you mean by "3 office" - then why don't you return it to the retail store involved ?