cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Long will KT10 infrastructure upgrade take?

NewbieHere
Active

My 5g broadband in KT10 has been virtually unusable for more than two weeks so far, The message on the three network checker, updated every 30 minutes, is always the same & gives no idea when it will be completed & normal service resumed.

I called customer service 10 days ago  they promised a text update to my EE mobile phone  after 7 days but that didn’t materialise.

Please can someone from three reach out to me & explain when this infrastructure work will be completed & how 5g Broadband customers will be compensated for such an extended period of inadequate service.

4 REPLIES 4
StephR
Employee
Employee

Hi @NewbieHere 

I'm really sorry you're still having such a rubbish time with your 5G broadband connection. It sounds like the issue in your area is a little more complex that first thought. I've sent you a PM with a few more details so we can get this looked into for you, and get you an update.

StephR

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query. 

NewbieHere
Active

thanks StephB, I’ve done as suggested, Muz has raised a complaint & escalated it to 2nd line technical support who hopefully will get back to me within 72 hours.

NewbieHere
Active

Hi StephR,

just an update, it’s now more than a month since my 5g broadband went pear shaped & still the message on the network checker is the same. Ie I have no idea whatsoever when this infrastructure upgrade will be completed.

3 customer service credited me with the equivalent of 1 months charges so I haven’t had a bill this month ( thank you ) but I really would like to know when the work is likely to be completed. Surely someone at 3 knows.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @NewbieHere 

I'm so sorry things haven't changed much over the last month. I'm glad our customer service team sorted your bill, but I appreciate how frustrating it is to be without a good connection.

Have a check of the PM I've sent you - we'll do all we can to move this forward.

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.