cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It’s actually NETWORK itself, bad service

Spoontamer
Regular

So many people were saying it’s a device, it’s a SIM card, it’s a network coverage. 
It’s NOT anything from above. 
I bought a brand new Huawei CPE Pro 2 5G router, replaced the SIM card, several times replaced the router location — internet keep disconnecting by itself several times, so you physically need to reboot your router. Initially I had Zyxel NR5103E which I smashed yesterday against asphalt. So, it’s not a device. 
It’s just BAD NETWORK service itself. Cheap equipment brought from China. ANYTHING made in China just simply cannot be a good quality. Except a tea.  I’ll just wait when my contract will expire and I’m gonna burns the SIM card and then ashes spread over the cemetery with a magic curse words. 

5 REPLIES 5
Paddiewack
Superstar

Well with your comments in mind I’ll enlist the services of a fireman a priest and an exorcist and probably a trained negotiator before commenting. I can’t make up my mind whether your post was written to induce myth or born out of frustration,the jury is definitely out. I have a HUAWEI router and have no issues at all with it and I’m not tempted to smash or burn it. The network has its issues but 10 million customers (including me) can’t be wrong. I’m guessing your mindset is predisposed to your situation so any advice I give will be smashed away or burnt in hell so I’ll refrain and say thanks for amusing me,but would suggest a chill pill would be better for you rather that fire starting or denting tarmac. Oh and one more thing,personally I prefer coffee.

I guess you need to read the message first... I bought Huawei exactly BECAUSE of positive feedbacks on many websites. I don't know about YOUR experience with Three - my UPLOAD speed never been higher than 3Mbs for at least last 3 months. Video of size 355Mb simply cannot be uploaded because of that uploading speed. You can accept to pay money to Three and get constantly interrupted internet connection in return. Of course I didn't smash anything - again, read ''between the words'' - I just expressed my angriness towards 3, because thet got uninterrupted money from my bank account and why should I get interrupted horrible internet in return? Why? Maybe YOU personally can explain to me? Is that sound FAIR to you - paying money and get no internet in return?

3's map showing that I've got excellent indoor / outdoor 5G signal. However in the reality - why uploading speed is below 3 - 2Mbs ?

I'm using my Vodafone mobile tethering to connect my laptop to upload video on Google disk, BECAUSE 3 cannot upload any video at all.

IF Three would honestly announced that they having temporary technical issues with internet - my post would never appear here. They could say: Yes, sorry, we'll try to fix the issue before May 1st or something, but no - they telling me that everything is cool and fine. Vodafone upload speed is 22Mbs at same location, videos uploading within 5-7 minutes. With Three - google disk saying video going to be uploaded in 8 hours, and then after 20 minutes it shows Error uploading file. Should I tolerate this?  

Paddiewack
Superstar

Oh I read your post;be quite aware of that and very amusing it was too so I thank you for that. 

PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello. 

It's disappointing to hear you're having issues with the connection. 

If the connection has been consistently like that, it's likely that the issue is with the signal or capacity in that area. However, to know for sure, and to explore what options are available to you, it would be best to contact the Broadband support team directly where they can check the account and complete a full set of diagnostics. 

Pete.

Paddiewack
Superstar

Without the arson attempt preferably otherwise the signal might degrade.🙄