cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile broadband

Coxie3691
Fledgling

I've had my 5g mobile broadband now for two months ,first month was ok , since then it's diabolical , barely a signal or none at all , only person in the house is me and only connected things are tv , and x box , TV just about works  x box nothing , it's just not fit for purpose ,about as useful as a chocolate teapot , called customer service no help, technical dept no help, apparently my signal is good and my equipment is good , now taken the sim out and put it on in my old mifi unit just about works , buffers alot , so now I'm stuck in a contract I can't get out of , with equipment I can't use , never again will I be using three 

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Coxie3691,

I'm sorry to hear that your Three Broadband connection is letting you down. If I'm following correctly, you're getting much the same level of service when the SIM is in the MiFi or the 5G router? Have you been able to check our Network Status Checker to see if there's any issues with the local network?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.