cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NR5103EV2 port forwarding does not work?

hofster84
Fledgling

Hello, I am new to the forum and hoping that someone may be able to help with a port forwarding issue. I have a NR5103EV2 firmware version V1.00(ACIR.1)C0, I am configure a Samsung v3 smartthings hub connected via ethernet (port 1).

At the moment, I cannot get the samsung hub to connect to the samsung servers. Looking online, it suggest it needs access to a specific list of ports (37,443,9443,11111,39500).

I have configured the APN to manual (3internet), set to ipv4 so that the router IP is accessible outside the network and assigned a static IP to the samsung hub.

Where I am coming stuck is opening the ports for the device. I have attempted to set the protocol, access rule and NAT settings, but nothing I do results in the port being accessible according to the websites I am using to test the port. 443 registers as open but this appears to be completely unconnected to my rules.

Has anyone had any luck with setting ports on this router?

I tried speaking with the three online support but they were not able to help (understand the problem?????). They told me to connect the device via wifi which is unfortunately not possible before it has been setup via ethernet...

1 REPLY 1
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @hofster84,

There's some similar discussion in this thread. Have you tried all the settings suggested by @planetmurf in their reply?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.