cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No returns label for broadband after TWO WEEKS.

sophkwo
Fledgling

Have been in contact with multiple agents to first get a returns bag but nothing arrived after multiple attempts so I told them please send a label and I'll print it out myself just to make it quicker. Not even a label received. Yesterday I spoke to another agent and they said I will definitely receive it by the end of the day. Now it is the next day and still nothing. Currently on a chat with another three agent (i've lost count of how many I've actually spoken to now), Vishwasrao, who has told me they will add £15 to my account for the hassle, but they have redirected me to the Customer Relations Team who apparently will be able to deal with the returns label problem, and no credit in account to be seen. I JUST WANT TO RETURN THIS BROADBAND.  @JonathanB you seem to be the only person replying to these so please help. The agents on webchat are useless. 

4 REPLIES 4
Avondale
Rising star
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @sophkwo,

I'm really sorry this, sounds really frustrating. I've sent a PM now which will link you to some colleagues that have been able to help other community members with returns.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Threlly
Involved

Why is this constantly happening?

Avondale
Rising star

@Threlly 

Because of the dire standard of Customer Service across the UK mobile 'phone industry. What folks don't realise is that if they move networks, they will likely still encounter issues. Customer Service is expensive, doesn't bring in additional revenue and if deficiencies cost you a few customers, you'll pick up replacements from those that leave your competitors for the same reason.

And then you've got the likes of @JonathanB desperately trying to help customers with no robust infrastructure behind him.