cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non existent email with Returns Label

Boblees
Fledgling

Having tried without success to replace my Virgin fibre broadband with a three 5g home broadband set up, I contacted three by telephone on Sunday 24 September.

After going round in circles for some time with the advisor about moving it from this room to the next to try and get a better 5g signal, I was eventually able to I cancel the contract under the 30 day money back guarantee (this was actually within 48hrs of receiving the 5g router). I was duly promised an email with a returns label within 24hrs to package up and send the router back.

On Monday 25 September having received no such email, I contacted three via webchat. The operative stated that I had been sent the email but that they had updated my record to have it resent to me within 24hrs.

On Tuesday 26 September, a further 24hrs later, I had still received no email. I contacted three once more via web chat. The operative Mihir assured me I would receive the email with label by the end of the day.

On Wednesday 27 September, I had still received no email. This was some 72hrs after being first assured I would receive an email with return label and so I contacted their online complaints team. Given that I had received every other email from three without issues; and there was nothing in my ‘junk’ email; it was therefore apparent that despite the repeated assurances from three three operatives, they had simply not sent any email with the return label as promised. The complaints operative said that I would review the email with returns label by 5 October! And to be safe they would post me a returns bag via Royal Mail which again would be with me by 5 October.

I find it incredible that three managed to deliver the 5g router to me the very next day having ordered it at 6pm; and yet to date they have failed to send me a returns label in 6 days and counting.

Has anyone else experienced this? Are they trying to run the 30 day money back guarantee to its expiry in a vain attempt to hold me to the 24mth contract?

3 REPLIES 3
Avondale
Rising star

@Boblees 

If you browse this forum, you'll find that many other customers have experienced the returns' label problem. 

I am tagging @JonathanB so that he can add you to his ever-lengthening list !  

Boblees
Fledgling

Thank you! - Fingers crossed I get a label from them sooner rather than later…

BFqwerty
Fledgling

Hi Avondale, 

Could you add me to the list as I seem to be experiencing the same problem? Contacted them 3 times now as I don't want to be charged for the 5G broadband hub that loses connection 10 times a day. 

Thanks.