cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return bag

DCc
Regular

Please please for the love of god can someone help me with getting this equipment out of my house …I cannot deal with another two hour phone call ..I just  need the return bag .

regards

Dave 

3 REPLIES 3
ro90882
Regular

I had the same issue. Use the Social Media chat service instead of over the phone. 

The first attempt I had the same result, it was not resolved.

However, on the 2nd attempt the person was very helpful and resolved the issue within a few days. It turned out to be something incorrect on the system. Once that was updated the bag arrived in a couple of days and the account closed once I returned it.

Frustrating, but hopefully it helps.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @DCc,

I've sent you a link to the team @ro90882 mentioned on a PM. If you have a chat with them they should be able to get the return bag sorted out for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Threepea123
Regular

Can you please let me know how you sorted your issue? Who did you get in touch with any how did it work? I‘ve been waiting for the returns bag since March…