cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return of router

Phillipsmw
Fledgling

hello

I’m coming to the end of my 24 month contract with three 5G broadband.

I keep seeing posts regarding the return of the router.

I purchased the plan in a physical store, where the manager told me how much of a good deal it was because I was getting a free router. 

my itemised store receipt has the router price as £429, then the next line is a “discount” of £429.  These 2 lines are then repeated, with reference to “pricing error”.  The total on the receipt is £0.00

the terms and conditions are stapled to the till receipt.  I can’t find any reference to the router being “on loan”.  It just explains the data plan usage conditions and pricing.

im aware that the t and c published online require return of the router.  However I can’t see how this is applicable as I bought in store.  The physical paperwork is what I’m looking at.

any idea if the router return is necessary here?  It would be handy to keep it for trips away etc. and wouldn’t want to return it unnecessarily.

Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

There is a previous post on this subject but all you can do is see what customer services say when you cancel the contract. I would prefer to carry a Vodafone 5g mifi rather than a router.

Home broadband return after the contract - Three Community - 17872