Return

Krishiv
Fledgling

How to return this router

it is not working in home all places so i return this item

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

Hi, I suggest you start by calling customer services on 333 from a 3 mobile or 0333 338 1001 from another phone.

lprous81
Fledgling

Over a week I have been waiting for them to send me a replacement router and a representative at Three only offered to do that after I threatened to leave. I have been without broadband for a week now and tied to a contract with a faulty router and nobody seems to care! I wouldn't recommened Three now sadly as the customer service is awful.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @lprous81,

I'm really sorry to hear this has been your experience of Three Broadband. If there's evidence of a faulty router, we'd normally arrange a next working day exchange. I'd like to get this situation looked at for you in more detail, and ensure we do the best we can to help. I'll send you a PM to direct you to a help team that will take ownership and work to resolve this for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.