cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Threew sending email not received return but have not sent a jiffy bag for a return.

threestyler
Fledgling

Finally out of my 5G contract after 2 years of being unused. I was when I gave notice 30 days before I would receive a return for the modem. No return to date has been received. Now receiving emails you haven't received a return and will charge me £105 by the end of the month. 

The level of incomptence is expasperating. The hub has been in my hallway waiting for a return since I requested to cancel. How can you charge me £105 for something when you can't arrange a return to collect it in the first place? 

The forum are full of posts like this. Three need to get their act together.

How can I get this resolved?

• 5G
3 REPLIES 3
MZone
Maestro

It might be worth your time raising a complaint via this page https://bit.ly/3RaqpvS

threestyler
Fledgling

Are there any community moderators that can help me get this resolved? I have raised a complaint and so far have received the following emails since yesterday with 0 context/information:

Tuesday:
17:41PM We're looking into your complaint
18:04PM We're happy to say that your complaint (24071610250XXXX) has been resolved

Wednesday
13:28PM: Update on your query. Your query has now been closed.

What is going on. My complaint closed with zero follow up. And a query with no reference has now apparently been closed?

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @threestyler,

I'm sorry to hear you've not received the returns packaging as expected.

I'll pop you over a PM with instructions on how to reach out to some colleagues who will be able to get this sorted for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.