Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get my Panasonic TV to connect to the server

Shadowdog
Fledgling

I recieved my new ZTE 4G Wireless Router two days ago and have been unable to connect mt Panasonic Viera to teh internet. Everything else connects fine, laptop, phone but my TV fails to connect saying "A home network is available, but connection to teh internet is not possible. Connection to the server failed (001). My previous router (also on Three) connected perfectly, but this new one wont.

Anyone have any idea what may be happening

Thanks

Simon

3 REPLIES 3
Geluk
Key player

YOU NEED to ask on a PANASONIC forum.

Psmithson
Active

I always say this to people but never get a reply so I don't know if it every helps anyone. I have some devices that won't connect to anything but a guest network setup on the Three router. Give that a go - it's worth a try.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey Simon,

Sorry for the delay in picking up your post. We've seen the odd issue with devices connecting on our newer routers since we introduced IPv6. You may find that setting a manual APN profile for IPv4 will help, as described on this thread: FYI : IPv6 Prevented VPN Connection 

Thanks,
Jonathan

We'd like to hear your feedback! Let us know how easy you find it to get ready to Roam, and be in with a chance to win 7 days of free Roaming Passes – find out more here!