cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canceled and returned devices months ago: still getting bills

drafter88
Regular

Hi All,

I have been chasing the support teams for months now to resolve this issue.  but still no luck. 
anybody facing the same issue? they just raise cases promised 48 hours resolution and that's it.

I'm never ever gonna  buy Three service or a product again. 

4 REPLIES 4
drafter88
Regular

for any of the moderators here my support case is #240210101915331

teddymac
Fledgling

Yes, I am exactly the same. Device returned in Dec and still getting bills. Told the same thing 2 months running and still awaiting resolution. They will not get another penny out of me and if they want to try and take court action - bring it on

bingo224
Fledgling

I am having the same issues. I cancelled my account in early Februrary, and have been chased every month since. Each time I call, I provide the tracking number that shows the item was dropped off. A complicating factor is that I think the couriers lost the parcel. However, that is not something within my control.

Each month I receive a bill for the "router not returned". Each month they send correspondence to my account that no longer exists (which they closed when I cancelled my contract). Each month I have to call to have the issue closed. This month they closed my query without telling me the outcome; my bank has informed me I will be charged tomorrow.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @bingo224,

I'm sorry to hear about this situation. I've sent you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues who can hopefully help resolve this for you.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.