cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for returns bag

Young
Fledgling

Hi

I phoned Three to cancel my 5G Broadband contract three weeks ago (within the 30-day initial period) and was told they’d send a returns package for me to send it back in. 

I was told this would take up to 5 working days, but it has not arrived yet.

Did you send it? Is it on the way to my address?

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try calling them. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Young,

We can't access your account over the community platform, so I can't check your specific return from here. As general info, 5 working days is the timescale though, so if it's now been 3 weeks this does seem exceptionally long for this. They get delivered by Royal Mail, so it really should be somewhere between 2 days and a week for it to arrive after we discuss the return.

I'll be happy to get you in touch with some colleagues that can check this out further. I'll send you a private message to help you get in touch with them.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Madmelly76
Regular

Hi, can you please help me as well? I rang to cancel on 29th March and was told they're sending me a returns bag but it never arrived, so I rang again in 6th April and they said they would send another one. I understand it has been easter so have waited until today and it still isn't here. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Madmelly76,

I'm sorry to hear that your returns pack has not arrived in the expected timeframe. I'll get you in touch with some colleagues that can check the account, find out what's happening, and get this back on track.

I'll send you more information on a private message, to view your private messages, click on your avatar in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

JonathanB

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Madmelly76
Regular

Hi Jonathan, thanks for that. However, I've been in contact with them again today as the last bag inevitably failed to arrive and so did the dpd email I was supposed to get on Monday. Anyway, they have now cancelled my contract and I'm waiting on another bag to return the hub which should be here by next Thursday. The guy from complaints said he will ring me on the 5th of may to follow up. My concern is now, what if it never turns up and they try charging me for the hub?? Also, this will be the 4th bag being allegedly sent. So yeah, I've lost faith in ever receiving it. 

Young
Fledgling

Thank you for your kind reply!
I'm late to check the answer. I made an inquiry here and spoke to the customer center again. I got an answer that send me the return bag via Royal Mail again. But It is not arrived until now.

Do I have to contact the customer service again? I want to send the router back to your company desperately.

FastAl
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan

I’m having the same issue, it’s now over 2 weeks since I first requested a return bag, can you help?

James

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi James,

I'm sorry to hear you're also facing a delay with the return. I can't directly access your account over the community, but I'll message you back to get you in touch with more help now.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan