cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Connected but No Internet

YNWARED
Fledgling

Since last night my home wifi has stopped working!

65 REPLIES 65
Sb1997
Fledgling

my WiFi is connected and three says there is no problems but I have no connection and no access to streaming. My mobile network is fine though 

Deb60
Fledgling

I have had no internet since last night. My WiFi hub says connected but my tv nor my phone is able to connect to the internet through WiFi. I keep trying virtual chat and calling but getting nowhere 

Ambertulip
Fledgling

Does anyone know what's going on. My broadband is not connecting. It showes it's connected but can't run my TV or update my phone. 

JohnE
Fledgling

This lack of Home Broadband connectivity has been going on since late on the 10th October & has continued throughout today.

The weird thing is that *some* sites still work. YouTube - yes; Apple TV - yes.

Discovery+ & Amazon Prime 

MCat
Fledgling

Nothing on ours have been working since last night, you must be lucky some of yours are working

JohnE
Fledgling

Are not working. Neither will some speed test sites.

Lankyjames
Fledgling

I just spoke to someone from Three Support by dialling 333 and their response was that they “know there is a problem” but they “do not know what it is” and “cannot advise on how long it will be for.” All they were able to say is they have “collected the data” and “it will be fixed as soon as possible.” Whatever all of that means. 

I spoke to someone at three this morning 8:30am and they didn’t know then what was up and said they were working on it! What gets me is me mad is their complete lack of ignorance to their customers. No communication or any updates either by email or SMS considering they know there is an issue!

SB3
Fledgling

It means you’ve just spent 20 minutes of your life that you will never get back. Next time, ask your cat for an update.

Dualband007
Fledgling

We are back online ladies and gents!( at least I am )