cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Connected but No Internet

YNWARED
Fledgling

Since last night my home wifi has stopped working!

65 REPLIES 65
Bonifale
Fledgling

My Three network is not working.   It went down last night.   I assume it's affecting other people. 

Anyone know when it will be back up? 

Seagullmatt
Fledgling

I see lots of people have the same issue. West Sussex.

Lankyjames
Fledgling

located in Gosport, Hampshire. Lost all connection suddenly last night. Have tried resetting router multiple times. In the end I resorted to sleeping on it and checking again this morning - to no avail. Any suggestions? 

Kyla
Fledgling

Same in Portsmouth, mine says it's all connected now but nothing loads. Network status says no problems???

Lankyjames
Fledgling

ok, so this tells me it’s definitely a network issue rather than a device fault then. 

Dar
Fledgling

Same issue for me 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Everyone,

We've noticed quite a few new topics have been started around similar issues since last night, so we've merged these together onto one topic.

We’re aware some customers are experiencing issues with their data connections at the moment. Our team are working hard to get things resolved as soon as possible. We’re sorry for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Are there any timeframes for Exeter to be fixed? This is causing a major issue for me today

rob2
Fledgling

Same problem since last night, location Bournemouth/Poole

I have found IPv6 traffic is routed correctly but IPv4 traffic is not and given most of what is accessed in the UK is over IPv4 this is why we are having problems.

The Three status page has been reporting no issues when you clearly know theres a problem, please update your status page to reflect the truth.

I would also like to know what you are doing about the issue and confirmation that Three will automatically credit their customers accounts this month.

Hi Jonathan

So now near on 24 hours of internet down and still no messages sent out to advise what is happening and when expected to be back up and running!!! What shoddy management and no respect for their customers!