cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Connected but No Internet

YNWARED
Fledgling

Since last night my home wifi has stopped working!

65 REPLIES 65

No internet in Sholing from last night. 

I am able to use some websites but not all on my 5G hub in Southampton, since last night. I've had to use my smart phone mobile data as a hotspot for my PC so I can get my work done at home.

SB3
Fledgling

Same here, Worthing area. Been broken around 24 hours now. The SIM does work in a 4G router I have, and also my iPhone, so think they’ve either screwed our routers, or it’s a 5G problem and these hubs cannot fall back to 4G

danpaola
Fledgling

Have had my Three 5G Broadband wifi for several months now and has always been excellent. U til last evening when everything that was connected to it via wifi stopped! No internet access at all since then. Havent moved the wifi router at all, it just stopped providing  access to the internet. Have reset it multiple times - nothing changed. Have removed and reinserted the sim - nothing changed. All lights indicate network connection & wifi but that most definitely is not the case at all. Couldn’t find anything online about any outages in my area (Plymouth), and nothing in support pages works! Hoping this can be resolved quickly as am not intending to pay for a service that is not working! Hoping someone might know something or be able to help! Think the ‘three employee’ who pops up in these threads is a bot. Just seems to suggest support pages! 

SB3
Fledgling

5G mobile broadband has been bust since around 7pm yesterday. Apparently it is affecting the entire country. Which makes it odd that their Twitter feed and network status is silent.

But does seem to be limited to the 5G hub, as you’ll find your sim works fine if you put it in a phone.

Nobody knows how long it will be broken for.

simon_kite
Fledgling

change your APN on the router to the mobile phone one three.co.uk

They have IPv4 routing issues on the BB APN

Gemmaxlou32
Fledgling

Just phoned 3 and it’s down everywhere they are working on it but no eta on when it will be back up

LogP
Fledgling

My 5g home hub suddenly stopped working yesterday evening and is still not working. I called 500 and was told I’m not the only one, that 3 had had an unexpected issue and that they are working on it! Is this true? Anyone else in East Sussex having problems?

Wookie49
Fledgling

Home 5G Broadband keeps dropping out between 2030 and 2200 tonight. Only had contract a week, any one else had same problems ?

BizA7X
Fledgling

I have no connection till now.