Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTE MC888 5G home broadband issue's

Smudger114
Fledgling
  • Hi all

Checking out the community I've seen I'm not the only 1 with this issue,

I decided to get the Three 5G home broadband in Feb this year and all was fine and work extremely well until last week.

I'm now suffering from my hub dropping out constantly. All lights are on but no Internet at all.

When I try to do a speed test I'm getting between 0mb to a max of 7mb if I'm lucky.

If I restart the hub it connects for about 5mins then drops again this is so sporadic between 11am to midnight it is impossible to watch anything or even do anything on my laptop.

Can anyone help please as three's response is to reboot the hub 

1 REPLY 1
Nameless
Involved

Hello

By any chance are you using the 3internet APN?

When I had used that APN, aside from an ongoing issue that still has not been resolved across all Three APNs, sometimes uploads would fail outright on my devices (This may have been related to other IPv6 issues reported in these forums) including a Nintendo Switch. I would recommend trying the APN three.co.uk to see if that will help first as that is used by Three's phones

Alternatively it sounds that your router may have updated to some version that is buggy with your router and, if that is the case, Three should be able to get you a replacement router and/or may be able to fix the software as there have been reports about bad routers and updates from a quick search

I hope that you will find a solution to this issue