cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZTE mc801 connection problems

tdavies
Fledgling

i've been having really bad connection problems over the last few weeks. I've tried disconnecting my home network & having a single PC connected, but i'm still unable to use my machine at work over pcoip (It's been great for almost 2yrs). I've tried swapping it for a Huawei CPEPro2 but having the same problem. 

In trying to figure out what's wrong.. i've noticed the Ookla speed test now takes over 50sec to find a server, it used to be a few seconds. The returned numbers however are respectable i think??; 

tdavies_0-1708962223590.png

A Cloudflare test is less flattering though!;

tdavies_1-1708962487252.png

i really dont know what to make of it all & it's preventing me working from home. I use PcoiP connections to my work computer & just moving windows around the screen is stuttering & breaking up into blocks.

Any help would be much appreciated, i'm currently trying to navigate the three chatbots to find some real help! 

1 REPLY 1
tdavies
Fledgling

I think my issues are down to network packet loss, is anyone able to have a look at this PingPlotter output from my google.com connection & confirm if there’s a problem with three or if it’s something else? IMG_7596.jpeg