cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zyxel NR5103E Hub Support

Davesimko
Fledgling

Hi, in the last few days I've started to have issues with my 5g broadband. Everything works perfectly, streaming, downloading etc etc. The only thing that doesn't work at all is online gaming. Any game wether it's on the desktop or laptop has stopped connecting. Some will quite clearly say that I'm online but my ping is 999ms. Things like steam, the store will work and chats with friends etc will work while I'm showing online but I cannot start a game at all. Microsoft flight sim does the same. Shows me and friends online. Says that I am playing online however ping is 1000+ and nothing ever loads. A couple other games won't even go past the log in page. 

I'm on version B12. Found a recent thread to say that update to 14/15 fixed the issue. But at this point the main use for my broadband which is gaming is unusable. Has anyone had this before and managed to fix it or is there a way to force a firmware upgrade on the router? Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
GregBlanks
Regular

I had an issue with Xbox comms not working so went into the I went into the router settings then home networking an UpnP and enable both states and click apply 

hope this helps 

Ticfever
Fledgling

change the Cellular APN setting from 3internet to three.co.uk