cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zyxel NR5103e Loses connecting every 23 hours

devaraja
Active

Hi everyone,

I'm having some issue with my NR5103e, my devices are losing internet every 23-24 hours.

When it happens, i can see that the modem is still reporting internet connection, but I'm not able to reach anything outside my LAN. usually, a restart of the modem works, but is not idea to have to restart it every day and sometimes in the model of a meeting.

Thanks in advance,

10 REPLIES 10
devaraja
Active

Hi @JonathanB, i will try the split of the wifi and report back, but users are reporting the hanging even on bridge mode. so it does not look like a real solution. I also find it weird because i don't issue with the wifi itself I'm still able to connect to the modem with devices on the 2.4 and 5ghz bands.

I did not have this issue with firmware b12 so i guest this is a bug on the firmware.

Also looks like a lot of users are having this issue, three should acknowledge the issue. is not posible that so many users are having this problem and when we contact support "they know nothing about this"

Do you know if there is a chance to ether roll back the frimware to version b12 ot if they can push us the out of the box firmware in case the issue is with any customisation three has done.

Thanks in advance for your help