cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Ultra 2 Pairing Error

DeLaBouche
Regular

Hi all,

I’m trying in vain to add my new Apple Watch to my 3 account. The error has been reported before: it’s the ‘fields are missing’ error on the sign in page. This error shows even if you don’t enter any info into the sign in fields, so isn’t an issue with special characters in the password. 

Can anyone help please? It’s a nightmare getting through to anyone so this is my only other option to get this rectified. 

Thank you. 😊

35 REPLIES 35
aclon
Regular

I am having this issue, too.

There is a problem. One of the fields is missing.  

I have completed the only two fields on the page.

I have changed my password so that it does not contain any special characters (a possible solution suggested by others). Same error. 

dg
Regular

Exact same issue here, missing fields. 

sgos01
Regular

same issue for me too

DeLaBouche
Regular

I’ve spoken to customer services on the phone and do live chat. Absolutely no idea how to resolve. 

Johnniebbad
Regular

Same issue spent two hours on live chat tried everything, change password to remove special characters. Deleted old watch from I-watch app. Tried with WIFI and with Mobile Network as requested. Changed the default browser.. got told to keep trying and again tomorrow in case it sorts itself out 🙂 FCKN Annoying

DeLaBouche
Regular

I may as well have asked the cat to peg the washing out than speak with them to be honest. I know it isn’t their fault (it’s the technicians who can’t resolve the issues inns timely manner), but this isn’t a new issue and still hasn’t been sorted.

matamouros
Regular

I have the same error and spent pretty much half my day today trying to sort this out. I imagine there's a lot of folks with this same issue, as today was the first day of the new Apple Watches being available.

When trying to setup the mobile service on the Watch app of my iPhone, I get taken to the Three login page. I put in my email and password (now changed to the minimum 12 characters length and only letters, no symbols or numbers). I always get the "One of the fields is missing" errors, and obviously there's no other field left to fill in. I can login just fine to my Three account directly on the browser of both my laptop and iPhone. I also have cleared all the history and website data on my iPhone, and still the same issue.

Could the moderator please follow up with each of us here on this thread, so that the matter can be resolved? I spent half my day today trying to sort this out, searching online and being on the line with your customer support - which by the way is appallingly useless for anything more complex than a turn off and back on again.

Thanks.

DeLaBouche
Regular

I can add that when you click ‘log in’ with nothing entered in the email and password fields, that the same error comes up. It’s obviously a website/form error. 

DeLaBouche
Regular

UPDATE: Log in now seems to be working. I’ve got through to the purchase add on screen. Currently awaiting activation. Thanks to anyone who may have saw this and actioned something! 👍