cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklist phone on CEIR

Happytails
Fledgling

Hello,

I am trying to blacklist my device on CEIR over a month but no agent has a clue about what I am asking giving me false information. 30 agents with 30 stories, I have not seen such a mess before. Anyway, I seen here people got sorted, so do you mind helping me please?

3 REPLIES 3
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Happytails,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding. I've replied to your PM requesting a bit more information. As you've mentioned we have received quite a few similar reports and I requested an investigation into this. We're hopeful that we'll identify and fix whatever is causing this discrepancy between the CEIR and our records soon.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

SamB33863
Fledgling

Hi Jonathan, 

I have also been requesting this information to an avail so would be great if you could also assist me with this issue also.

As far as I am aware it is a legal requirement for Threes internal records to match up to the national data base and my insurance company will not confirm my claim until this is done. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Best, 

Sam

mm11
Fledgling

I am having this exact same issue. It's absolutely ridiculous! It has been over a month and my insurance claim is expiring soon! Please do you mind helping me also? @JonathanB