cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imei not blacklisted

ellierose1234
Fledgling

I have been trying to get my phone blacklisted for over a month. Three do not understand how much stress they are causing me. 10 plus cases trying to get this sorted and still no further forward. As much as three say my phone is blacklisted, it is NOT! And the insurance company will not pay out until it is blacklisted. The customer service is absolutely appalling. You’d think they’d be more proactive about the fact your phone is stolen and has everything on it. As a paying customer for many years you’d also think they would respect and help you but there’s none of that at all! @JonathanB @JohnD  please please help I am begging you! I saw someone say they got help from the UK based team and it solved their issue please can you put me through to the UK based team?

6 REPLIES 6
PhilC80
Fledgling

I'm having exactly the same issue, uts absolutely ridiculous 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @PhilC80,

I'm really sorry to hear you've also had this issue. I've also sent a PM to you with info of the team.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

purplelotus
Fledgling

I'm experiencing this issue too after my phone was stolen 3 weeks ago. Still not sorted despite 2 complaints, constant phone calls and live chat conversations. When I request the live chat conversation to be sent to my email to help support my claim, they don't send it. This network really is a sinking ship. Glad my contract ends in November. 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @ellierose1234,

I'm really sorry for the delay in replying. We're investigating this issue and it should hopefully be resolved soon. In the meantime, I've also sent you a PM with details of a team that should be able to help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

mm11
Fledgling

I am having the exact same issue, it's been over a month and all I receive is the same generic responses. No sense of urgency at all. The customer service is genuinely appalling. @JonathanB Please put me through the UK based team?

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mm11,

I'm really sorry to hear of your experiences. I've sent you a message to link you in with more help now.

Thanks,
Jonathan