cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blacklist phone

WhYtBridge
Fledgling

My phone got stolen last month. I've been trying to get Three to blacklist it, but so far they have not done anything.
The first time I live chatted with support, they said they couldn't do it. The second time they said they would report it to the relevant team, which would contact me within 48 hours, but they never did. The third time they told me to send an email to proofs@3mail.com, which would resolve my query within a week, but they never did.

My insurance needs proof of blocking before they will pay out the claim, so I need this sorted ASAP.

4 REPLIES 4
PeteG
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi there. 

It's disappointing to hear you're having issues getting the blacklisting completed after all those attempts. You mentioned that the team asked you send an email to the proofs address. Can you confirm what it was they were looking for you to send? 

Pete.

WhYtBridge
Fledgling

After calling customer support (again), it turns out that they did blacklist my phone. I just was never notified of this.
Now I just need to get the confirmation send to my email, which they said would happen within 72 hours, but this was 6 days ago.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @WhYtBridge,

I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting so long on this proof document. In case it still hasn't been sorted out, I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some more support with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

setdetnet
Fledgling