cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal In Sheffield

Yes
Fledgling

Over the course of a contract my signal gets worse and worse with three. When i first signed up to a contract my data speed was perfect, after about a year it slowly got worse until my contract expired, then I signed up for a new one around September, and it went back to the same old perfect speeds. 

Im noticing a drop off again, especially when i travel which is what mobile data is mainly for. Ill also be in places where the signal should be good, like ill be around Sheffield City Centre and its taking a whole 5 minutes to load this page. I could not even try to play a game of Fortnite or even gamble on my phone at times, because of how poor the connection is.

Im currently viewing this as you intentionally cutting my speeds, because you know im tied down to a contract and also Three neglecting smaller cities to focus on bigger ones for more money (youd not have these issues in London).

I recently had another complaint that wont get rectified, and im thinking of switching from three ASAP unless you can sort this. Im not getting what i originally paid for

2 REPLIES 2
MZone
Key player

Like all networks signal varies from area to area. Have you checked the networks status checker to see if any issues in your area? Could also be down to the nationwide 3G switch off. I’m sure things will improve over time. Doesn’t help all these people that moan about putting masts up in areas and red tape they have to go through to improve services. 

Paddiewack
Superstar

Just to add I’m pleased you’re venting your spleen but this isn’t customer service. It’s a forum to discuss not action things. Follow the advice given by MZone.