cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E53305 - Absolutely Zero Resolution

Westonx
Regular
  • I have made countless phone calls, had dozens of webchats, emails etc, I've even replied to posts on here. What will it take to resolve this issue? Today the Smartwatch pairing plan that I cancelled last month as a last ditch effort to fix this, has finally been removed from my account. I assumed that finally, FINALLY I might be able to start a new plan and add my watch to it. But no. The same E53305 error.  Despite the fact that my account doesn't even have an active smartwatch plan anymore. Can anyone from Three possibly offer some solution? I'm at the end of my contract and very seriously considering moving to another provider as it worries me how little the advisors and in store staff seem to know. 
15 REPLIES 15
Avondale
Rising star

@Westonx 

You've tried the rest, now try the best - a problem for @JonathanB to take forward. 

Westonx
Regular

If he can solve the issue I'd be overjoyed. At this stage my only options seem to be give up and sell my watch at a big loss or move network.

Westonx
Regular

I have decided to move to another service provider. I've been able to find a contract that includes Smartwatch Pairing for less than what I am paying now. My wife will also be moving over as we will get her contract at a 30% discount. This is how you lose customers Three. Good luck to everyone else in the same boat. Don't bother waiting around for answers or solutions that never come.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Westonx,

I'm really sorry to hear this, and for the delay in picking up on your posts. I've sent you a PM to direct you to some more help if you're willing to give this another shot, and assuming you haven't cancelled yet. If not I understand your decision and I will pass on your feedback.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Lukeapricey
Active

I think just ditching the cellular and moving to another network that works is the only option - i've certainly got nowhere escalating complaints, contacting several teams at three, spent hours on web chats..  Ive been a three customer for about 10 years, when my contract comes to an end i'm finally leaving three and never looking back.   I'm currently considering just taking the hit and cancelling anyway.  It's the customer service - it's so important.  This industry should be regulated more heavily. 

Ashleeey
Fledgling

I had this issue for a month - 100 of calls and chats for this month / the people who talk to simply read a script and wants a factory reset when they clearly know it’s a issue there end 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Ashleeey,

I'm sorry to hear you were running into this issue. Just to check was it resolved? I noticed you said "had" but don't want to assume, happy to get you in touch with more help if required.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Ashleeey
Fledgling

No never been resolved- same problem week in week out and never any response from any of the teams or people who claim they are mangers 

Ashleeey
Fledgling

The first thing three told me to do was a hard reset of my phone and watch, even though everything was up to date and in functional order.
They have told me to reset settings within the phone.

i was being  billed £5 a month for the smart pairing which never worked. But I managed to get this refunded.

Then they cancelled my eSIM smart pairing completely and the guy told me to wait one month cycle and promised me it would work - again that date came and went without sorting itself out. 

Then over Christmas I gave up trying but it’s just principal, that’s something like this should work - apple can’t help as it’s a three carrier issue. But after all these months I basically have given up hope and now planning on moving once the contract runs up even though it feels like I been with three for 20 years lol