cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E53305 - Absolutely Zero Resolution

Westonx
Regular
  • I have made countless phone calls, had dozens of webchats, emails etc, I've even replied to posts on here. What will it take to resolve this issue? Today the Smartwatch pairing plan that I cancelled last month as a last ditch effort to fix this, has finally been removed from my account. I assumed that finally, FINALLY I might be able to start a new plan and add my watch to it. But no. The same E53305 error.  Despite the fact that my account doesn't even have an active smartwatch plan anymore. Can anyone from Three possibly offer some solution? I'm at the end of my contract and very seriously considering moving to another provider as it worries me how little the advisors and in store staff seem to know. 
15 REPLIES 15
Jimm
Regular

I’m having the same issue no one has a clue I’m sick of unpairing and pairing I’ve been trying to get the issue resolved since may 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jimm,

I'm sorry to hear this still hasn't been resolved after out previous discussions about this. I've replied on our PM conversation about this, please let me know a bit more about what's been happening, I'm keen to help get this back on track for you.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

HollowSource
Fledgling

Same issue on my Samsung watch 5 pro. Support has been useless tbh. I'll be moving provider I think. I cant understand how they can market the product or service if it doesn't work. I'll be raising a complaint and taking the matter to the ombudsman.

Ashleeey
Fledgling

I Bought the apple ultra watch two on launch day because I go swimming and need to be contacted for family related emergencies when  I’m swimming - what a clever idea I can be contacted in the pool? Or in the sea?

set up fine -> was able to go to watch app and set up a “smart pairing” on a one month rolling plan for £5. The watch acknowledged the sim but it never registered, I never had an email to say it was registered and it just never activated-> spoke to three support who paid me restall everything back to factory settings and that’s when this issue started.. and from then no matter what I try to tell them it’s not my end and even apple support says this is a three carrier issue - nothing gets fixed nothing gets resolved- not very smart at all.

I can spend hours every week trying to talk to there, via text and phone calls just going in the same circles being promised so much and never any “fix” being quoted outdated and copy and pasted messages - it’s 2024.. it really should not be like this in this day and age.

Ashleeey
Fledgling

This is correct I still get this error message- since September I been trying to fix this.

if I go to watch and set up mobile data I know this links me via a three tab within the app.

all I get now is and that’s been the case for months. Even waiting for cycles and what ever three claims they are doing in the back ground.

There's a problem

E53305-You already have a paired device - Chat to one of our team :- From your Three phone 333, From any other phone 0333 338 1001

originally I got told the plan I ordered originally got stuck in the system.. but it seems to be one failure after another regarding this “smart pairing” e sim

ajones27
Fledgling

Did you ever get a resolution, I have wasted about 15 hours talking to support about this, call backs days later "we have reset the pairing our end and everything is as it should be" but still getting the same error message.