cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E53305 - You already have a paired device

VDim
Fledgling

I have these issues more than 2 months now, trying to set up a mobile plan on my cellular apple watch.

More than 10 phone calls to 3 support and not a single solution. Tried to cancel the smartwatch mobile plan, the customer support team could not do it. Paired and un-paired my smart watch constantly, erased it too at some point and re-install again, did everything what the support team said. Was told they need to get the issue to another team which supposed to give me a call at some point. Well, 2 months on, I had to call 3, to see what is going on.

3 said is an apple issue, which I checked. Went to Apple and all diagnostic checks were performed, and guess what, my smart watch is working perfectly fine. 

The issue is with 3. Also I tried to cancel the smart watch pairing plan on my account and it wont let me do it. I had to call 3, which I did on numerous occasions and still nothing.

3 phone service is very bad. The technical support team do no know how to help!!!!

Every time I try to set up a mobile plan on my apple watch, a message appears: 

There is a problem. E53305-You already have a paired device-Chat to one of our team: From your Three phone 333. From any other phone 0333 338 1001.

Literally spent over 20 hours phone calls and still nothing. Now I have an expensive gadget (cellular smart watch), which I can not use as it is supposed to.

I am trying this thread as every time I hit the phone, the staff from the other side could not sort the issue. Who do I need to contact, who knows his job and is able to resolve it. I can see from other threads I am not the only one with that problem.

I am thinking to leave 3 for good, including my other mobile plans I hold with them. Very bad customer service without the appropriate knowledge.

9 REPLIES 9
JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @VDim 

That's really frustrating to hear. Apologies for the issues that you've faced. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some colleagues who can help to get things escalated.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
John

Westonx
Regular

John I am having exactly the same problem but with a Samsung Galaxy Watch Pro 5. Is there anyway you could point me in the right direction?

drichards539
Fledgling

I'm having this issue too E53305.u have already paired device.chat to our team, i have spoke to the team and he just said wait a few hours and then try it has been 2 days would you be able to help?

elpardo
Fledgling

Hi, I’m having the same issue. It seems a common problem and your support staff seem to have no idea how to fix it.

joeptum
Fledgling

Having the same issue John can you help me out please 

ChrisB1972
Fledgling

Been having the same issue for 6 weeks after getting a newer apple watch, Took the plan of the old watch and reset it, went to add to the new watch and get the same error, specnt hours upon hours with three trying to sort it out and nothing, they claim they have cancelled it now, yet I have still been charged and cannot still use it on my new watch ! 

Was going to upgrade to the new iPhone but seriously considering moving networks at the minute ! 

MaxPendergast
Fledgling

Exact Same Issue !!! Three seem to be lacking in modern day customer service.

Chris1878
Fledgling

I have had this problem for the last two days with my Samsung galaxy watch 6 classic. At 1st they merged my sim to the esim so both ran off the same number, phone works fine off the esim but watch just kept saying setting up service please wait, waited 24 hours went into a three shop and then the lad in the shop reset my watch now my watch has unpaired completely and when i try set the plan/network through the wearable app i get this msg "

There's a problem
Please note that you can’t progress to new subscription as you already have an existing one which is still in progress" i have been on the phone all day to three an they are so clueless. If anyone could help would be much appreciated. 
chuckieweir
Fledgling

Same issue, multiple "live chat" sessions with no resolve. About to pay for a 2nd month without the service.