cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ive orded the iphone 16 how do i know if its gone through

Jordan6362
Fledgling

ive recently purchased an iPhone 16 pro, how do i know if its gone through I've head nothing 

2 REPLIES 2
Joffa81
Fledgling

Did you get all the associated emails confirming your new contract, e sign document and a confirmation that your order has been confirmed and gone through ??

if not then start checking your spam/junk folder as sometimes the emails end up in there and you only get 72 hours to digitally sign and confirm the e sign document.

of you haven’t received them emails by tomorrow lunchtime then you need to chase it up tomorrow afternoon. 

KateS
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Jordan6362,

Some really good advice here from @Joffa81. I'd also recommend checking out your account online or on the app. You should be able to view your order history and it should show the status as submitted.

If you've not received a confirmation email or the e-sign documents then I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Service teams and they'll be able to check this out.

Thanks,

Kate

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.