cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel watch LTE esim sharing

Deebee1985
Fledgling

I just got switched out my physical SIM for an eSIM on my Google Pixel 5. I gave a Pixel watch LTE. While the watch appears to recognise the esim it is not able to connect without my phone or WiFi. The Three website still does not list pixel watch, and the chat support service for Three tells me I can activate if I buy an add on. I can't find such an add on anywhere. Can someone help me? Is it possible to connect my Three eSIM to my Pixel watch? If so, how? The steps on Google or Three do not work for me. 

4 REPLIES 4
JohnD
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @Deebee1985 

I hope you're well.

At the moment, you can connect the Pixel watch LTE via Bluetooth, however, we don't yet support this for full cellular access. 

The team are working on expanding the device range that is supported so keep an eye on this coming.

Thanks

John D

a1du
Regular

Hi John,

It has been a year and a half since the original pixel watch launched and six months since the pixel watch 2 launched. Is there any update as to whether three will support the device esim or not? 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @a1du,

Currently we're only supporting Samsung and Apple watches for cellular pairing. If there's any news we'll share this on the community as soon as we know.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

Richlaw245
Regular

Hi Deebee1985,

You are not the only person really frustrated by three not providing LTE pairing for the Google watch.

I did a search on the community site and this has been an issue for over a year now when Google released the Pixel 7 pro and the Google Pixel watch 1. 

I vented my frustration like you and also received the same generic feedback - https://community.three.co.uk/t5/Devices/No-Pixel-Watch-LTE-support/m-p/21596#M2428

You do wonder why a major provider like three cannot provide LTE support for Google devices, when EE and Vodafone can. It makes you wonder if they have been given the only rights to offer this!