cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Three Phone

FrancescoCroce
Fledgling

On 19th December I received a returns label eventually after several contacts with 3. I took screen shots of the Live chat communication which is just as well as 2 advisors stated that this returns label had been requested.  However, the customer relations advisor stated that this had not been done, he did put the request through and eventually this was sent out.  

I then returned the phone on 20th December and followed the tracking information which confirmed delivery to 3 took place on Friday 22nd December at 09.13am.

However,  I have received an email today advising that 3 are stating that they have not received the phone yet after 2 weeks?? They are now seeking to charge me for the handset which has been returned.

I have tried to contact 3 to ask what on earth is going on, but have been told there are no customer service advisors available. 

Can someone please advise how to get this resolved, this situation has been going on since 3rd December and I am now just wanting the account closed which I was told would be actioned when the hand set was received.

1 REPLY 1
Paddiewack
Superstar

Going to stick my neck out here and say that in all probability the Christmas holiday is to blame for the email and the returns effectively crossing. My advice is to call Three and I’d be reasonably certain that they’ll confirm I’m correct, just keep on trying. Their number is 0333 338 1001.

Best of luck.