cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude behavior of a customer support member

Shiva
Fledgling

I called the Customer Supportive Team on 15/10/2022 and asked about the best deals which can available for me ,he explained a deal about Iphone 14 pro max 256gb, I said i will think about the given deal and talk you in the next day morning,

Again I called the Customer Supportive Team on 16/10/2022, Team member called "Prithesh" got connected to me and I enquired about the other best deals you can give to me, He is very arrogant and rude to me ,he is not able to explain about the best deals to me , Instead he said "you called 3 yesterday ,you given a deal ,that's the final deal ,no other deal for you " I said my friend got good deal from 3 , why can't i get that deal, He is like " give me the guys number and agreement papers ,it is wrong ,he might have gone with the 3rd party " God! i never experienced these kind of customer support to me and he started talking about my state and country .I called about best deal ,except that he is talking about other stuffs.

@Three_Community @StephR 

4 REPLIES 4
Kevbur123
Active

I am a customer @ Three UK and in my opinion you are trying it on. I am on pay as you go I pay 35 pound a month. I get unlimited everything. 5g speeds always aboved 350mb peak at 1gb. I use as my main home internet. In my experiences with customer service whilst not perfect three are 100 times better than the pain of calling Vodafone and ee (proof if needed). Any issues I have had with three have always been dealt with by a polite English speaking operator who calls you. They are the only network I know who will actively guide you to complain to the ombudsman if not satisfied. It is users like you that spoil it for everyone. How good a deal do you need ? Let's face it the price is not really the concern, it's the performance of network and when an issue arises how well it is sorted, and three have always been on top. 

sc1999
Local celebrity

Sorry Kev but price is an important factor. I have now tried 3, EE and O2 in the past few months. Where I live they are all as bad as each other so I came to 3 as they were the cheapest. Actually I  bought through an online seller which cost me less and got me an unlocked phone.

garetc
Involved

Not sure why the person who replied before me to you has been quite so aggressive and is mentioning 'the race card' when all you have done is come on here to share your experience which by your account has been negative.

Certainly sounds like the advisor has overstepped the mark and I'd be inclined to contact customer service as it feels really inappropriate.

Three Customer Service and Sales can be quite inconsistent when trying to get a deal. I took a line that was 16 for unlimited data on a 12 month contract, was considering getting a second line for my iPad. When I called back a few days later I was told that unlimited data was £18, they did not go any lower and I could only get a 24m contract which I politely declined. When I called back the following day and was offered £14 for unlimited data on a 12 month contract. I think it depends when you call, what time of the month it is and how well the person is doing against their sales targets.

iPhone deals are limited in the first few months of launch and you're likely to get a better deal come January or when they kick off their sale! 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi all,

A reminder to please adhere to the Three Community House Rules, in particular number 2 and 7. Please stay relevant to the query in the original post.

Thanks

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.