cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 delivery date

Ohmyliver
Fledgling

Signed up for the fantastic in-store 27 a month unlimited everything Black Friday deal for the S22,  delivery date is the 21st December.   

Which seems quite far away, is the 21st the likely date of delivery, or the 'worst case, covering ourselves' date of delivery, and the S22 will turn up sooner.   I can imagine that there was huuuuuge demand for that deal, and there's an equivilant order backlog for it. 

It's my first new phone since getting an s7 edge about 6 years ago, and I'm a bit excited, see. 

2 REPLIES 2
sc1999
Local celebrity

Good choice and great phone. However it's the run up to Christmas, delivery companies run off their feet, post and rail strikes and now freezing temperatures. Be patient and search for the ideal case and screen protector and your S22 will arrive before Santa and his sleigh. 

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hey @Ohmyliver 👋 Welcome to Three Community. 

Some fab advice from @sc1999 here - as a certified clumsy oaf, I personally need to have a screen protector and case ready to go before any new phone arrives!

Some of the S22 range is on back order at the moment, so that 22 December delivery date is likely accurate. You should get an update from DPD when it's on the way though, with options to chose from if the date and time don't suit. 

Totally understand the excitement! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait but let us know what you think once you've had a chance to test it out 😊

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.