Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Watch Pairing Issue

PaulLFC
Fledgling

Hi all,

I am on a SIM only plan with Three. Recently I ordered a Galaxy Watch 6 Classic, which arrived today. I am trying to set up the LTE (Smartwatch Pairing) for the watch, but this isn't working. Here's what happens:

1. I click 'Set up a mobile plan' in the Galaxy Wearable app. This connects to Three.

2. Three ask me to log in with my username and password. I enter both and press Log In.

3. I receive the error from Three "One of the fields is missing". Neither field is missing, and I have tried this multiple times now.

Here are other things I've tried having read about this issue in other threads here:

1. Change my Three password to only letters and numbers (no symbols).

2. Clear browsing data, cache and cookies before retrying Smartwatch Pairing.

Neither of the above steps worked and I still encounter the issue that "one of the fields is missing" when it isn't. Can someone from Three please resolve this so that I can activate LTE on the watch?

3 REPLIES 3
PaulLFC
Fledgling

To update on this, I tried a few hours later and the Three page allowed me to log in and activate Smartwatch Pairing without the error message. I'm not sure what changed, but if somebody fixed something in the background on my account, thank you. Problem solved.

Harkirat
Fledgling

PaulLFC can you please tell me where i can login which page of 3 to login for my galaxy watch 6 lte.

Thank you 

Flog1974
Fledgling

Hi PaulLFC, did you have to pay extra for this to work?