cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch F1 on iPad

Jmbpaterson
Fledgling

I have a three sim only sim for calls and texts, but occasionally I want to watch F1 when I’m not at home. who can tell me which sim to purchase, I should have done my research before I bought the sim when changing from my last supplier.

Best solution
Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Jmbpaterson,

Can you let us know a bit more about the issue you're running into when you try to stream the F1? For example, are you unable to connect to the Internet in general, are you running out of mobile data on your allowance, or are you unable to stream from a particular app?

All Three SIMs and plans have access to 3, 4, and 5G, so I don't imagine you'd need to change SIM, but if you can help us understand what error or issue is occurring we may be able to give more advice.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

View solution in conversation

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

PAYG or monthly?

Best solution
JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @Jmbpaterson,

Can you let us know a bit more about the issue you're running into when you try to stream the F1? For example, are you unable to connect to the Internet in general, are you running out of mobile data on your allowance, or are you unable to stream from a particular app?

All Three SIMs and plans have access to 3, 4, and 5G, so I don't imagine you'd need to change SIM, but if you can help us understand what error or issue is occurring we may be able to give more advice.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Mod tip! The author of a post can hit 'Accept as Solution', to highlight a reply that helped solved their query.

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Jmbpaterson,

If you're still looking for help with this, please click on the reply button, either on your original post or one of the comments. It's best not to create multiple conversations asking the same question.

Thanks,
Jonathan