Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three 5G Home Broadband router Zyxel concern

DawnXT
Fledgling
  • Hey all I hope you're doing well, ok so I've been a Three Home Broadband customer for over a year at this point, and the service has been pretty decent throughout that time other then a few issues here and there but nothing major, however I have been debating whether to cancel the service once my contract is up I'm keeping my options open right now however, my only concern Is while attempting to find the best place to put my router in the kitchen, I accidentally snagged the cable the router still works so long as the wire is kept in a certain position on the counter top which it is, I did previously contact three explained the issue while asking to purchase a new power cable only to be told that Three do not sell these cables, my concern is knowing these devices are only on loan throughout the entire agreement and have to be returned upon cancellation, is being hit with a massive charge upon returning the device if someone signs it off as router broken or something along those lines due to a faulty power cable, any advice would be greatly appreciated, 

Kind regards 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
sc1999
Local celebrity

What is the router make and model and gave you goigled for a spare?

DawnXT
Fledgling

Hey yes I did try to look online but I couldn't find the same plug and I knows it's going to have to be the original brand style plug/cable it's the Zyxel NR5103E , Three 5G Router

Kind regards

sc1999
Local celebrity