cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check failed

lucyware88
Fledgling

I have had the worst experience with 3 upgrading. been a customer for 10+ years on a contract always had iphones, i switched to a pay monthly 30day sim plan in march this year and decided i wanted to upgrade 2 weeks ago to the iphone 14 and add on the apple watch se. was told the order went through after being on the phone to customer services for 2 hours in a 3 store only to never receive the watch just my phone. cancelled the whole order and contract after 11 days into the new contract which was fine, then tried to do a separate order and upgrade today and i failed the credit check! how is this when ive been paying my bills on time for the last 10 plus years!? im fuming

1 REPLY 1
sc1999
Local celebrity

Annoys me that the world revolves around credit checks and that your past history with a specific company may be ignored. It is possible that the cancellation is still showing as owing and may take some time to clear. This is a link to 3's credit check procedure and contact details if you think they are wrong, good luck:

https://www.three.co.uk/support/store-support/bills-payments-and-credit-checks