Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Go Roam Around the World Extra

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi everyone,

Great news! We’ve added 92 new destinations to Go Roam – with over 160 in total - from beautiful Thailand to vibrant Mexico. 

And with Go Roam Around the World Extra, you can explore while accessing your plan’s data, minutes, and texts with our inclusive daily roaming passes.*

No inclusive passes? No problem. When visiting a Go Roam Around the World Extra destination, you can unlock your plan’s data, minutes, and texts for £7 for 24hrs* or buy a 3, 7, or 14 day Go Roam Around the World Extra Pass before you travel for even better savings. You can check the rates for any roaming destination before you travel on our Roaming Support page. And if it’s time to renew your plan, why not take advantage of our Value and Complete plans which are bundled with up to 56 days of inclusive Roaming passes, as well as other perks such as Paramount+, extended warranty, free screen repairs and more!

We hope that adding more destinations than ever before to Go Roam is a welcome change. Please let us know in your replies what you think of this new expansion to our Go Roam services, and where you’ll be off to this summer? Read more on the Three blog.

*Fair usage policy applies.

Available on all Pay Monthly plans for customers who have joined, or renewed after 1 October 2021 (no other plans, including Pay As You Go or Pay Monthly plans entered into before 1 October 2021, will be impacted by these changes and will continue to be charged at current standard roaming rates)

12 REPLIES 12
tarantella
Established

It should just happen automatically.  Just make sure that your spend cap isn't set to zero, and check that your credit limit isn't set to £1.

Sjd
Fledgling
  • I don’t understand, I am going to Montenegro so do I need to buy something extra or is it included now as it would be if I went to Greece for instance ? 
tarantella
Established

Greece is £2  per day.

Montenegro is £7 per day.