cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let’s talk: Hot accessory summer

SarahC
Employee
Employee

Smart phones get all the headlines, but what about those trusty accessories?

The handy little speaker that lets you take the party to the park.

The power bank that fuels your sunbathe-and-binge of Married At First Sight.

The ring light or tripod that helps you capture that perfect selfie or summer sunset.

What extras and add-ons do you use to make your phone all the more useful? What’s been your best-buy accessory?

Personally, I’m still using wired earphones and just calling it a retro look. I think it’s time to modernise, so let me know your wireless earphone recommendations too!

49 REPLIES 49
StephR
Employee
Employee

Oh wow, what a great reason to splash out on some quality kit, Anna. Thanks so much for sharing 😊

Chops
Regular

I would like better fitting earpods which comes with more fittings to try

StephR
Employee
Employee

This would be great to see, Chops. No two ears are quite the same, after all! Silicone covers or skins can be handy, if those sneaky little ear pods keep slipping out.

Pgcarter
Fledgling

I feel a decent pair of Bluetooth headphones and a decent power bank is a must or my phone.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Everything you need to block out the noisy world for a while, eh Pg 😌 Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Sharkgirl
Fledgling

For me it's all about battery life, so a power bank or on the go wireless charging ability, my new bmw rt1250 motorbike actually does this! 

StephR
Employee
Employee

A motorbike that charges your phone? What in the Transformers?? That's so cool, Sharkgirl 😎

T_y100_
Fledgling

Currently using my Samsung Gear s3 frontier it does the job and still going strong fire tech 🔥💯

StephR
Employee
Employee

Love it, T. So great to hear about devices that go the distance and last a long time.

Make sure to share your thoughts on your favourite tech over our on prize draw post Let’s talk: It’s prize draw time too, for a chance to win some snazzy prizes.

MC
Fledgling

Ear buds best thing