cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-registering for My3 and the Three App

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

**Update 01/12/2023: We’re pleased to confirm, all accounts have been moved to the new My3, but we’ll keep this article in place as many of you still need to re-register. Unfortunately you won’t be able to change the email linked to your account without our help. If you have multiple numbers, are unable to access the email linked to your account, or need any other help re-registering, please get in touch.**

Hey Everyone,

We’ve been hard at work this year to upgrade the systems that support our network and your accounts. This means that we’ve been able to start providing lots of awesome new and improved services, like eSIM, smartwatch pairing, as well as a greater range and flexibility on our price plans.

We know that staying on top of your billing, and having easy access to all the options on your Three account is super important, so we’re also upgrading My3 and our Three App too. After the system update completes for your account, you’ll be asked to re-register for our new and improved My3, so we’ve created this guide to help make this as straightforward as possible for you.

Who will receive the update?

We’re updating every account that was opened before we launched our Three Your Way plans on 30th January 2023. We’ve already completed the update for a large number of customers, so if you’ve re-registered for My3 this year then don’t worry, you won’t need to repeat this process.

How will I know when I’ve been updated?

We’ll be in touch, look out for emails or texts from us about the system updates. We’ll give you notice of when we’re carrying out the work, then your My3 and App will temporarily be unavailable for a couple of days whilst we complete the updates. You’ll receive a further message to confirm when everything is good to go, and to let you know you can re-register for My3 again.

Do I need to do anything before the update?

For the smoothest experience, please ensure you have registered an email address with us before your account receives the update.

You will need to verify the email as part of this process, so please ensure that you have access to the email you have registered. If you have multiple phone numbers with Three, you should register a unique email to each number you have with us.

If you need to check or make any changes to your registered email, this can be done from My3 or the Three App before the update. If you wait till afterwards, you’ll need help from customer services to amend your email before you can re-register.

How do I re-register?

Just pop over to the login page, pop in your Three number, then select the “Register” button on the next page.

Enter your email address that is already registered with us, and then set a secure password of at least 12 characters. Any mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters are allowed.

Once you click register, you’ll get an OTP (One Time Passcode) by text, and an email with a verification link to complete your registration. We’ll continue to periodically send OTPs to you when you login if it’s been a while, or if we see a login from a new device, so we can help keep your account secure.

Need more help?

If you’re running into any issues with re-registering after your account is updated, then please give us a ring or have a chat with us.

Let us know in the comments what you think about the new look and feel of the updated My3 and App!

168 REPLIES 168
BNGO
Fledgling

Prior to the system update which requires re-registering for My3 and the Three App, I have 3 PAYG phone numbers on one account using/sharing the same original email address that I used when I join Three.

To be able to re-register phone number 1, it ask me to use the the same original email address that I used when I join Three which I did. While re-registering phone number 2, it sort of requires me to use a new different email address which I did. So before I re-register phone number 3, I change the email address of phone number 1 from the original email address to a new different email address so that phone number 3 will be able to re-register with same original email address instead however phone number 3 can't be re-registered because its says there's already an account with these details despite phone number 1 now has a new updated different email address. When I try log in to phone number 3 account using the same original email address which Three still recognised as phone number 3 email address, it keeps logging me to phone number 1 account instead. Phone number 1 account can be log on with either the new updated email address and also the original email address however phone number 3 can't be log on. 

MrLunt
Fledgling

Same for me, even using the 3 app is useless because you need to register and if more that 1 contract talk to them and report

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BNGO,

We'd like to take a closer look into this for you. I've sent you a PM with a link to some colleagues who can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

surfprof1
Fledgling

Same thing with me. I now have a new second number with Three that I cant manage in anyway as the login email only takes me to my first original number account, even after changing the email address!! Any attempt to register the new number shows "details already registered". Logging in with 2 different emails takes me to the one old number" How is that possible? How the hell do I get to manage my new number and account?

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hey @surfprof1,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue also, we would like to investigate this more, I have sent you a private message with a link to colleagues who can help.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

John M

Hamiltonlesley1
Fledgling

I'm not happy I've been trying to change my email address and password for 3 days I've rang to no avail im really fed up now thinking of moving

Hamiltonlesley1
Fledgling

All I want is to change email password so I canvtopup and check balance which I can't log in to

Hamiltonlesley1
Fledgling

So can I use it now

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Hamiltonlesley1,

Did you follow the link i sent you on the PM?

If you follow that link the team will help you change your email.

Let me know how it goes! 🙂

John M

JohnM
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hello @Hamiltonlesley1,

That's not good!

We are sorry you have had this experience it is certainly not what we want for our customers.

I have sent you a PM with a direct link to our Colleagues.

John M