Our new roaming giveaway is live find out more here!
Give us your feedback about how easy you've found getting ready to roam on the above linked article, and you'll be in with the chance to win one of 10, 7 day Go Roam passes to use in Europe and Around the World destinations. Prize draw open till 01 May 2024
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Win £100 credit on us this New Year with the Three App

StephR
Employee
Employee

Happy New Year to all our Community members! 

To drive off some of those January blues, Three is giving 10 lucky winners the chance to win £100 of account credit. That’s a handy little bonus to start the new year off right.

Just register for the Three App, then log in and tap the Account icon in the top right corner to view your notifications. From there, tap ‘Win £100 credit on us this New Year’ and ‘Enter now’. Easy peasy.

Your number will then be entered into the prize draw, with winners informed via push notification from 14 February. It’s one entry per customer, and the credit will be automatically applied to each winner’s account. Full terms and conditions here (prize draw not open to employees).

Once you’ve entered, take a look around the app to see all its handy features. From checking your latest bill or remaining allowance, updating your details and preferences, to scoping out your upgrade options, the Three App is the best way to manage your plan.

Best of luck!

13 REPLIES 13
MZone
Rising star

Good luck everyone 🤞🏻 

sc1999
Local celebrity

How do we know if our entry has worked. I clicked on enter and the message closed and I was back in the list of my notifications. There was now message acknowledgement of my entry.

StephR
Employee
Employee

Clicking 'Enter now' is all that's needed, @sc1999 - when you do that, your unique app identification number is captured and your entry is counted. 

A little confirmation of entry is a great suggestion though, and I've shared with our app team!

linny
Fledgling

yes that all so happen to me

Ocub3
Fledgling

There seems to be a glitch in this. Each time I click on the notification, it just closes and gors back to the notification list and doesn't allow me see anything or enter the competition 

StephR
Employee
Employee

Hmm, that does sound glitchy, @Ocub3 sorry about that. Can you please try clearing the cache for the Three App and giving this another go?

If you pop into your phone's settings menu and choose 'apps', then the Three app and finally 'storage', you should see an option to clear the cache. Let us know if this helps, or if you're still stuck!

MZone
Rising star

I clicked on it a few times as as per @sc1999 stated above I wasn’t 100% sure it went through. Hope I haven’t invalidated my entry by entering multiple times. 

Aurel86
Fledgling

Nice good morning 

Loulou1
Fledgling

How to know if the entry has wy