cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-registering for My3 and the Three App

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

**Update 01/12/2023: We’re pleased to confirm, all accounts have been moved to the new My3, but we’ll keep this article in place as many of you still need to re-register. Unfortunately you won’t be able to change the email linked to your account without our help. If you have multiple numbers, are unable to access the email linked to your account, or need any other help re-registering, please get in touch.**

Hey Everyone,

We’ve been hard at work this year to upgrade the systems that support our network and your accounts. This means that we’ve been able to start providing lots of awesome new and improved services, like eSIM, smartwatch pairing, as well as a greater range and flexibility on our price plans.

We know that staying on top of your billing, and having easy access to all the options on your Three account is super important, so we’re also upgrading My3 and our Three App too. After the system update completes for your account, you’ll be asked to re-register for our new and improved My3, so we’ve created this guide to help make this as straightforward as possible for you.

Who will receive the update?

We’re updating every account that was opened before we launched our Three Your Way plans on 30th January 2023. We’ve already completed the update for a large number of customers, so if you’ve re-registered for My3 this year then don’t worry, you won’t need to repeat this process.

How will I know when I’ve been updated?

We’ll be in touch, look out for emails or texts from us about the system updates. We’ll give you notice of when we’re carrying out the work, then your My3 and App will temporarily be unavailable for a couple of days whilst we complete the updates. You’ll receive a further message to confirm when everything is good to go, and to let you know you can re-register for My3 again.

Do I need to do anything before the update?

For the smoothest experience, please ensure you have registered an email address with us before your account receives the update.

You will need to verify the email as part of this process, so please ensure that you have access to the email you have registered. If you have multiple phone numbers with Three, you should register a unique email to each number you have with us.

If you need to check or make any changes to your registered email, this can be done from My3 or the Three App before the update. If you wait till afterwards, you’ll need help from customer services to amend your email before you can re-register.

How do I re-register?

Just pop over to the login page, pop in your Three number, then select the “Register” button on the next page.

Enter your email address that is already registered with us, and then set a secure password of at least 12 characters. Any mix of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and special characters are allowed.

Once you click register, you’ll get an OTP (One Time Passcode) by text, and an email with a verification link to complete your registration. We’ll continue to periodically send OTPs to you when you login if it’s been a while, or if we see a login from a new device, so we can help keep your account secure.

Need more help?

If you’re running into any issues with re-registering after your account is updated, then please give us a ring or have a chat with us.

Let us know in the comments what you think about the new look and feel of the updated My3 and App!

159 REPLIES 159
Caveman1010
Regular

I've tried creating new email addresses for 2 of my 3 accounts. However it does not work, it will not accept the new email addesses.

steveb64
Fledgling

I am having similar issues but when I try to reregister I get a message to say that my number is not recognised?? I checked it 5 times. It is the correct number!! hat am I doing wrong?

steveb64
Fledgling

What am I doing wrong!!

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @steveb64,

I'm sorry that I missed this reply at the time. With a long thread like this it's best to reply directly to my original post so that this sits at the top of the list.

I'll send you a link to some colleagues who can help by PM.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
Jonathan

Bensmith3287
Fledgling

Why are 3 so Difficult!!! Iv got 2 numbers plus a smart watch pairing. Cannot re register since this system update. Iv tried the original email address and a new email address! And have you ever tried contacting them!! Jesus!! 

JonathanB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bensmith3287,

I'm sorry to hear that re-registration hasn't been working for you. I'll send you a PM to get you in touch with some help with this.

To view your private messages on the community, click on your avatar image in the top right of any community page, then "Messages".

Thanks,
JonathanB

cheekybuddha
Fledgling

Can you put me in touch with the same team please. I have just sent a letter of complaint to the Three Executive Office and cc’d the CEO Robert Finnegan. We’re about to take multiple contracts to another network if this isn’t resolved in a timely manner. We have been dealing with this for well over a month now with no one being able to provide a suitable resolution. Managers and subordinates alike have all proved to be completely and utterly inept ! It’s both shocking and disgusting that Three are treating their loyal longstanding customers this way. I’m embarrassed for them.

Gingerbread21
Fledgling

I am also thinking of doing the same

Chrisn
Fledgling

I entered my original email address but after realised i don't have  access to it  anymore. By trying my new email address registration is compleatly ignored.

sf60017
Active

Same here, it's very frustrating. As I said in a previous reply the only glimmer of help I had was from a chap in a 'nearby' 3 store who said to pop in and they would try and sort it all out, he did confirm you need a different email address for each number. As I read it the new email addresses have to be registered first before you can associate a number to it. I intend to get a taxi to the store mentioned above and see if they can sort it all out, a taxi journey to the store will cost £50+ for the round trip, I'm not a driver, what a rigmarole!