cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5g broadband

Albundiz
Fledgling

Hello

i recieved my 5g home broadband today and managed to set it up and get connected.

I have a cctv system which I connected too my 5g hub by cable, my issue is I can only view my cctv cameras on my phone when I’m on wifi at home, I’m unable too view when away from my home broadband, this wasn’t an issue on my old broadband .

my phone is also on the three mobile network. I’m unable also to access the hub settings on my phone even with the three broadband app, just says can not find hub.

other than that it works fine, 

• 5G
6 REPLIES 6
MZone
Maestro

Try changing the APN on your phone to 3internet instead of three.co.uk

Albundiz
Fledgling

Hi thanks

yes changed my apn to 3internet,

still can’t view cctv on my phone without being on same broadband connection 

Albundiz
Fledgling

Shows my cctv as being offline when I try to connect on my phone, but is ok when both connected to the 5g hub

Albundiz
Fledgling

Anything else I should change on the apn other than the title to 3internet? As it hasn’t made a difference 

MZone
Maestro

No idea sorry. You could try calling 333 option 4 option 3 and option 3 to discuss your issue with tech support.

Albundiz
Fledgling

Ok so changing my vpn on my iPhone to 3internet solved the problem of being able to view my cctv system on my phone, but still not receiving push notifications, any ideas? Adult content blocker is off on my 5g sim by the way , as mentioned in other threads this can stop notifications getting through, any ideas anybody??