• 5G
Best solution
Best solution
Ian_M
Active
21 REPLIES 21
sc1999
Local celebrity

It may take a while for the images to load so where did get the info from.

Ian_M
Active

Info was taken in the SE18 6AB area of London 

doc1964
Active

I had issues this morning as well, detector down stayed no problems but home broadband was not working. Reboot the router and it has come back but is a bit slower than usual.

sc1999
Local celebrity

Have you checked 3's network status checker?

doc1964
Active

Hi there, i did and it shows same message that it has for ages, they are working on other masts in the area so service may be affected. As i mentioned though, this message never seems to get updated not does it give expected date of completion. Today is the first time i have had no service from the router at all but on rebooting it seems to be getting there. Thank you.

sc1999
Local celebrity

The only other option is to chat with the social media team as they can access engineers.  Why does my predictive text offer me all words from chat?

Ian_M
Active

I don't if it's just me but if I was running a company like Three I'd be checking Three community then I would talk to to engineers to get a status update I wouldn't wait till a customer asked me 

sc1999
Local celebrity

I doubt they have the staff numbers to be that proactive.

Ian_M
Active

That's true otherwise if they read Trustpilot reviews they'd be crying to much to do anything about it anyway 😂